Boost Your Marketing Profile with Graphic Design in Calgary
Feel comfortable in our approachable atmosphere dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction when looking for a company that wants to help you look your best! We ask you the questions to ensure we get off to a great start designing a logo that makes you happy and reflects the image you want to portray to your customers.
Some things to consider before and while you are in the design process:
- Look thru magazines, catalogues, ads etc to determine what look or feel you like. This could include colour combinations, fonts or image styles. Bring these samples with you to discuss further with us.
- Draw out what you want on paper and let us create a digital file.
- We are a pay as you go design environment. This means that we will give you a quote based on your initial request/needs. We then provide you with a proof based on the information you have provided us. If there are changes or adjustments, we will then charge accordingly.
- This is a more cost effective way to create a logo vs companies that charge assuming there will be multiple alterations. Keep in mind, the more information you can give us, the more on target we will be with your first proof.
No matter the products/services you sell, every business has a need for the following:
- Resumes and Personal Documents
- Logos/Corporate Branding
- Business Forms
- Business Cards
- Signs and Banners
Whether you want to start from scratch or already have an existing logo, our graphic designers are ready to help you move to the next level. Because we offer both the design and printing services you need, we can take care of your marketing needs from start to finish.
Have an old photo that you’d like restored? Perhaps you would like to ‘erase’ someone or something from a photo? We can do that! Our experienced graphic designers can work magic on your faded or damaged images or even add images together creating a new photograph.
Scan documents from 8.5”x11” up to 36”x72” (roll scanning) to create hard copies into digital files. Perfect for archiving files or emailing.
Bring in your hand written documents and have us create a professional, easy to read typed document. Use our resume templates or use a custom resume layout. All documents can be emailed or saved onto a USB drive.
Bring in your thoughts and ideas and let us help you create a logo that you will be happy with! Have a look thru magazines, ads, or catalogues to determine what look or feel you like. Think about colour combinations, fonts and image styles. The more information you can give us, the more on target we will be getting started.
Select from our in-house templates or simply use them to get started on your own custom design. We have many fonts and colours to choose from. We suggest to have a look thru catalogues, ads, magazines or your contacts business cards to determine what your likes and dislikes are. Bring any samples with you to show our designers to help speed the process along.
Need forms such as invoices, packing slips, work orders, purchase orders or receipt books? Select from our in-house templates or simply use them to get started on your own custom design. Bring any samples with you to show our designers to help speed the process along.
Simply bring in your information and images with a basic idea of layout and let us typeset it for you. We welcome any samples of font, colour and layout you have to help speed the process along.
Whether you are looking for a lawn sign or a tradeshow banner stand, our designers can create a sign or banner that will get your customers’ attention! We will offer you advice on how many lines of text is recommended and what font is easier to read to create the most impact possible. Choose from colours and fonts to create the look and feel you want. Add images for added effect and as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!