Bolster Your Business with the Right Promotional Products in Calgary
A recent study found that 52% of people who receive a company’s promotional products choose to do business with that company. The other 48%? Those people may also do business with that company a little further in the future.
Needless to say, you can make promotional products a great tool for reaching out to potential customers. And that’s not the only benefit they offer! With the right products, your company can increase brand recognition, recruit new employees, promote services, and reward existing employees – all at a low cost.
Why You Should Choose Us
When you choose Digital Post for your promotional products in Calgary, you choose to work with a team of experts. We’ve won the Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence 7 times, so you can count on us to deliver quality products.
We’ve made it easy for you to purchase any of the products listed below. Simply fill out our form to request a free quote, and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours. Whether you have an upcoming recruiting fair or simply want to reward your employees with a gift, we can help. Click here (Jay-Line) or here (BicGraphics) for a more comprehensive look at the available products.
- Coffee mugs
- Water bottles
- Hammer mugs
- Fridge magnets
- Mouse pads
Choose from many styles of calendars. Customize with your image or choose one of our “predesigned with images” calendars for corporate use. Just add your logo. Turnaround time is 3-5 business days.
Choose from many great items, just supply your photo or logo and we’ll do the rest. Turnaround is 3-5 business days.
Choose from many great items. Just supply your photo or logo and we will do the rest! Turnaround time is 3-5 business days.
Choose from a wide variety of wearables. Apply a photo (or logo) for that special someone, special event or everyday work wear. Turnaround time is 3-5 business days.
- Baseball caps (white only) – can be supplied by customer; not all styles are useable
- Trucker hats (white only) – can be supplied by customer; not all styles are useable
- Tees (unisex and women’s styles) – available in white or black; can be supplied by customer
- Baseball tees (black and red) – can be supplied by customer
- Full colour cut material vinyl standard black tees
- Sweatshirt/hoodie (available in white or black) – can be supplied by customer
- Golf shirt (available in white or black) – can be supplied by customer
- Full colour cut material vinyl golf shirt – customer supplied
- Aprons (white only) – can be supplied by customer
- Re-usable canvas bags (white only) – can be supplied by customer